AQUAPAC - AQP-455 Waterproof SLR case
Whoah! Was that a whale off the port bow? You’re not sure, but one thing is
for sure; you’re ready for when it reappears. Camera poised, not even the cold
wind and spray can put you off as it soaks into your ear and runs down your
hands. There again! Click… got it. Fantastic shot: even if you are sitting in a
canoe off the coast and your DSLR is always to hand, it’s still rare to get
whales come so close. Can’t wait to get it emailed to the club.
- You can take great photographs right through the hard lens tube (see
below). Even underwater.
- PLEASE NOTE: The hard lens is permanently attached to the case and cannot
- The SLR Camera Case (code 455) is compatible with most SLR type cameras.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by
- It keeps out dust and sand too. They're a particular problem for cameras
(just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
- It comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulderstrap so you can hang
it round your neck or shoulder.
- It comes with a packet of 5 desiccant sachets. These will help absorb any
condensation in the air inside the case. If you know you're going to be taking
it somewhere particularly humid like Jacksonville or the jungle, you'd be well
advised to buy a few extra packets.
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence'
How big is the case?
The SLR Camera Case (code 455) fits most SLR cameras. To make sure you choose
the right case check out our Size Guide
Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
Will I really get good photos through the plastic?
Yes! The special hard lens on the case provides a rigid housing for the lens
and it's optically-clear. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to
operate all the camera controls.