EPSON EB G5900
Why the Epson EB-G5900?
Epson EB-G5900 harnesses Epson’s latest 3LCD technology to deliver bright, high
quality, graphics-rich multimedia presentations in brilliant colours.
Superb projection quality
- 3LCD technology ensures faithful colour reproduction resulting in
unparalleled colour images that are smooth and seamless, and easy on the eyes.
High contrast with unbeatable colour quality
- With Epson’s proprietary C2Fine™ (Crystal Clear Fine) technology and
inorganic LCD panels with Vertical Alignment (VA) technology, experience high
contrast and flawless picture quality for all your presentations. The optical
phase control technology minimises polarized light leakage and increase
Excellent colour management
- The Epson colour management system achieves perfect balance between
brightness and colour quality, ensuring that natural colours do not vary
significantly between colour modes.
Six axis colour adjustment
- Enhance your presentations by controlling the hue, saturation, brightness
and sharpness of the picture quality to suit your needs.
- You can adjust sharpness as precisely as you like. Formerly only a feature
of high-end home cinema projectors, and available now for the first time in
Epson business projectors.
DICOM SIM mode
This colour mode produces images with clear shadows, ideal for projecting
X-rays and other medical images.
* This projector is not a medical device and cannot be used for actual medical
Advanced monitoring & control function
Easy MP monitor
- With Epson’s Network monitoring and control software, a single PC can see
which projectors are available and running efficiently. Configure the whole
series remotely, with instant email alerts for pre-defined critical
Horizontal / Vertical lens shift
- Projection can easily be adjusted with both vertical and horizontal lens
shift, giving users more flexibility in projector and screen placement.
* When maximum horizontal lens shift is used, available vertical lens shift
* When maximum vertical lens shift is used, available horizontal lens shift is
5 Lens options
- The 1.8x zoom of the standard lens allows a broad projection range, and
there are optional lenses if a greater range is needed.
- Change lamps and filters easily without having to uninstall the projector
from the ceiling. Bayonet mounts make lens replacement simple as well.
- Equipped with Epson proprietary lamp that is engineered to maximise light
- Uses about 0.47W of power in standby mode
- Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
- Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environmental impact
- The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine